- What to Expect
- Student Rights and Responsibilities
- Disciplinary Records
- Student Organization Disciplinary Information
- Resources and Presentations
- University Policies
- Student Conduct Hearing Board (SCHB)
- Other Student Conduct/Dean of Students Office Information
- Faculty and Staff
- Digital Millennium Copyright Violations
- Related Links
- Student Disciplinary Regulations
- Other University Policies
- Policy Library
- eCheckup To Go
eCheckup To Go
Alcohol & Marijuana eCHECKUP TO GO Program
This online tool is a personalized, evidence-based, prevention intervention program based on your alcohol or marijuana use. At the conclusion of this program we ask that you verify you have completed the program and complete the personal reflections module. This module provides you with a guided opportunity to thoughtfully reflect on your personal drinking profile provided by the program. Your personal reflections will be reviewed by the hearing officer you choose to have it sent to.
If you have questions about providing information, please contact the system administrator at ISU, Joel Hochstein at firstname.lastname@example.org, or your hearing officer for an alternative reflection sanction.
Click to access the Alcohol eCHECKUP TO GO program.
Click to access the Marijuana eCHECKUP TO GO program.