Student Disciplinary Regulations (Code of Conduct)
The Student Disciplinary Regulations is a document containing expectations for student conduct, as well as procedures for addressing and resolving alleged violations of university policies. If the student's behavior occured before February 15, 2018, this set of regulations applies to the student's behavior and resolution process.
Other University Policies and Resources
- Department of Residence Regulations
- Study Abroad Regulations
- Student Organization Conditions of Recognition
- Regents Uniform Rules of Personal Conduct
- Academic Catalog
- Faculty Handbook
- Digital Millennium Copyright Violations (DMCA)
- Discrimination and Harassment Policy
- Sexual Misconduct, Sexual Assault, and Sexual Harassment Involving Students Policy
- Non-Retaliation Against Persons Reporting Misconduct Policy
- Office of Equal Opportunity
- Clery Act Information
- Reporting Responsibility - Violations Policy
- Student Accessability Services Office
- Student Conduct Resource Guide
The Policy Library is a centralized resource designed to contain university-wide policies. While many of these policies will not directly relate to student conduct, this is a valuable resource.
Title IX Guides for Complanants and Respondants
Title IX Resource Guide
Iowa State University's Title IX Resource Guide was specifically created to aid and educate students who may want to file reports of alleged dating violence, domestic violence, sexual assault, and stalking incidents. For complete information please click this link to access the PDF document: Title IX Resource Guide.
Title IX Guide for Respondents
Iowa State University's Title IX Guide for Respondents was specifically created to aid and educate student respondents who may be part of an investigation related to reports of alleged dating violence, domestic violence, sexual assault, and stalking incidents. For complete information please click this link to access the PDF document: Title IX Guide for Respondents.